One small leak in your spa or pool can cost a business or residential homeowner in Aventura hundreds of dollars. All leaks need to be taken seriously and promptly repaired as quickly as possible. Thankfully, Aventura pool owners can turn to Florida Leak Locators for our expert pool leak detection service.
What Causes Leaks In Aventura POOLS & SPAS?
Below are some other causes of leaks we see:
- Foundation cracks
- Fixture cracks and leaks
- Skimmer box holes and leaks
- Holes in pool or spa
- Main drain leaks
- Broken return lines
These problem areas will contribute to a leak and you’ll quickly notice an increase in your water bills. Give Florida Leak Locators a call as soon as you suspect a pool or spa leak. We’ll promptly detect the leak and recommend repairs.
How Are Pool Leaks Repaired?
Some common repairs are:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Commercial Pool & Spa Leak Repair in Aventura
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY