Pool Leak Detection Experts in Wellington, Florida
Pools make the warm Wellington climate a bit more bearable, but residential and commercial pool owners need to be watchful of leaks. It only takes one small leak to drive up pool-related expenses, but Florida Leak Locators can help stop leaks in their tracks. We’re an expert pool leak detection company ready to help customers in Wellington.
What Causes Pool Leaks?
Where a pool leak is located is often related to its cause. Pool leaks near fixtures are often the result of aging fixtures or improperly installed fixtures. These leaks typically appear near light fixtures, faceplates, and spa jets.
Causes of pool leaks include:
- Main drain malfunction
- Light and jet fixture leaks
- Deck settlement
- Structural leaks
- Holes in the skimmer
- Broken return line
- Broken vacuum line
Leaking pools and spas will also present themselves on an increased water bill. If you notice a steady increase to your water bill, you’re likely dealing with a leak. Call Florida Leak Locators as soon as you start to notice these signs. We’ll find the leak and set you up with a repair plan.
How Are Leaks Repaired?
There is no straightforward answer to this question because every single leak has a different origin, which means it has a different solution. With that said, Florida Leak Locators has vast experience working with pool leaks.
Common pool leak repairs are:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Commercial Pool & Spa Leak Repair in Wellington
While all pool leaks are concerning, for a commercial business, they can be slightly more concerning. Pools and spas are often amenities on commercial properties and are highly advertised. Therefore, they need to work properly and remain accessible to keep customer service ratings high. Florida Leak Locators can help keep your pool or spa operational by quickly detecting and repairing leaks any time they pop up. Time is of the essence – be sure to call us as soon as you suspect a leak.
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
Florida Leak Locators can simplify the search for a Wellington pool leak detection company by providing a team of qualified experts ready to inspect and repair any suspected pool leaks. With over 50 years of combined experience, our team stands behind its work. We are also fully licensed, bonded, and insured and proud to be locally owned.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY