When you notice a leak in your Coral Springs pool or spa, contact the experts at Florida Leak Locators as soon as possible. Leaks are not just inconvenient, they can signal serious problems that will cost you money in repairs and high water bills.
The sooner you act, the better.
What Causes Leaks In CORAL SPRINGS POOLS & SPAS?
- Pool fittings leak
- The pool or spa’s main drain is leaking around the mud ring or the line is broken
- Cracks in pool structures or beam
- Broken vacuum line
- Cracked or broken return line
- Crack, hole, or broken line in the skimmer, or skimmer breaking apart from the pool shell
- A broken light conduit or leaking mud ring
- Broken spa jet line
A jump in your water bill also points to a leak in your spa or pool. You might not necessarily notice any of the above clues since it is possible for leaks to go undetected until you get a noticeably high water bill.
Once you suspect a leak, get in touch with a highly reviewed pool leak repair service like Florida Leak Locators. We work with you to promptly and effectively resolve the problem.
How Do You Address Pool Leaks?
Typical leak repairs include the following:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Do not wait to repair leaks. The longer you wait, the worse the leak and the higher your water bills. In many cases, we can repair right on the spot (at least temporarily) with patching and sealing. Sometimes, as with cracks and structural issues, the repair gets more involved requiring a more permanent repair.
Commercial Pool or Spa Repair in Coral Springs
Florida Leak Locators also offer commercial services in the Coral Springs area. Our expert leak detection and repair technicians help business owners keep their pools and spas in tip-top shape to help keep customers happy. Call us if you notice a leak or a high water bill for your commercial location.
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
Choose the best residential and commercial pool leak repair company in Coral Springs.
Family-run and local out of Pompano Beach, Florida Leak Locators has more than 50 years of combined experience finding and repairing pool and spa leaks. We are proud to be licensed, bonded, and insured too. Contact us as soon as you suspect a leak in your Coral Springs pool or spa.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY