Florida Leak Locators specializes in swimming pool leak detection and repair services in Palm Beach. Although water evaporation is inevitable, water loss in your pool should not exceed two inches a week. If it does, there’s a good chance you have a leak. Our skilled technicians can quickly find leaks and repair them, helping you keep your pool in tip-top condition.
What Causes Leaks In Palm Beach POOLS & SPAS?
- Pool or spa has a cracked or broken return line
- Broken vacuum line
- Main Drain in pool or spa leaking around mud ring or the line is broken
- Skimmer has a hole, crack, broken line, or is pulling away from the pool shell
- Pool or Spa light conduit is broken or mud ring is leaking
- Leak around pool fittings
- Spa jet-line broken
- Structural or Beam cracks
The longer a leak remains unchecked, the worse it can become. Additionally, the water loss will show up as a major increase on your water bill. As soon as you notice a hike in your water bill, it’s time to call Florida Leak Locators.
How Are Leaks Repaired?
- Main Drain Leaks: our technicians repair main drain leaks by cutting out the damaged section of the drain pipe. Then, we can replace it with a new section.
- Fittings Leaks: worn-out gaskets and seals are the chief causes of fittings leaks. Our technicians troubleshoot the fitting and either repair or replace the problematic parts.
- Skimmer Leak: in order to repair a skimmer leak, our technicians will use epoxy to apply a temporary patch. The patch prevents further leaking until a new skimmer can be installed.
Commercial Pool & Spa Leak Repair in Palm Beach
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY