Pool leaks must be dealt with immediately to prevent further damage and high water bills. If you notice dropping water levels, rising water bills, unusual dirt in the pool, wet spots in the yard, or water seeping out of the pool area, reach out to Florida Leak Locators for pool leak detection and repair. We service both commercial and residential pools in Dania Beach and surrounding South Florida areas.
What Causes Leaks in Dania Beach Pools & Spas?
Some of the most common signs of pool leaks include:
- Pool or spa has a cracked or broken return line
- Broken vacuum line
- Main Drain in pool or spa leaking around mud ring or the line is broken
- Skimmer has a hole, crack, broken line, or is pulling away from the pool shell
- Pool or Spa light conduit is broken or mud ring is leaking
- Leak around pool fittings
- Spa jet-line broken
- Structural or Beam cracks
Above all, the most tell-tale sign is a significant jump in your water bill. Call Florida Leak Locators right away. We’ll provide you with valuable insight into what’s behind the leak and how to prevent the same situation from happening again in the future.
Common Pool Leak Repairs
Some of the most common repairs that we complete include:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Once we determine where your pool or spa is leaking, we’ll apply the appropriate repair method and advise on other long-term repairs you may need.
Commercial Pool or Spa Leak in Dania Beach
A leaking pool or spa can lead to closed amenities and unhappy customers. If you notice a leak in your commercial pool or spa, call us right away. We also service commercial properties throughout Dania Beach, and can keep your pools and spas in the best condition possible for your customers.
How Do I Find A Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
Florida Leak Locators is a locally-owned, family-run business with over 50 years of combined experience in pool leak detection and repair. We have tested over 25,000 homes and businesses over the years, and our team of highly skilled technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured.
If you think you’ve sprung a leak in your Dania Beach pool or spa, give us a call so we can determine where the leak is and get it fixed for you.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY