Pool Leak Detection Experts in Miramar, Florida
A sizable leak to your pool or spa can render it unusable. And failing to repair a leak as quickly as possible could cost you money in high water bills and additional repairs. If you own a pool in Miramar and suspect a leak, give Florida Leak Locators a call right away.
What Causes Pool Leaks?
Common signs of a leak include the following:
- The pool skimmer is pulling away from the pool shell or has a hole, crack, or broken line
- The vacuum line is broken
- The spa or pool has a cracked or broken return line
- The light conduit is broken or the mud ring is leaking
- The spa jet line is broken
- A leak has sprung up around the pool fittings
It is critical to get in touch with a high-quality pool leak repair service such as Florida Leak Locators as soon as possible. This way, you get the problem identified and addressed promptly.
How Are Pool Leaks Repaired?
After we identify what is causing a leak, we outline a plan for repair. Common leaks and repairs cover the following.
- Skimmer leaks: These leaks may require the skimmer to be replaced. We use epoxy for a short-term fix until the replacement is performed.
- Fittings leaks: Fitting leaks near or around the jets, lights, or faceplates typically require two-part epoxy, too.
- Main drain leaks: Epoxy patches help with temporary fixes in the sump while we arrange for a more permanent repair.
Don’t let astronomical water bills get you down. Get professional service as soon as possible for your pool or spa leak.
Commercial Pool or Spa Leak Repair in Miramar
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
Contact us as soon as you suspect a leak in your pool or spa.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY