What Causes Leaks In Sunrise POOLS & SPAS?
Common sources of pool leaks include:
- Structural damage
- Broken vacuum line
- Main drain leaking near mud ring
- Skimmer with holes or leaks
- Improperly installed fixtures
- Broken return line
If you experience issues with any of these areas or notice an increasing water bill, give our leak detection experts a call.
How Are Pool Leaks Repaired?
Below are the common repairs we make:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Our team can take a close look at all leaks and determine the best course of action.
Commercial Pool or Spa Leak Repair in Sunrise
How Do I Find A Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY