One small pool leak can result in the loss of hundreds or thousands of gallons of water daily and an increase in your water bill. If this sounds like a situation you’re dealing with in your Weston home or business, give Florida Leak Locators a call right away.
What Causes Leaks In Weston POOLS & SPAS?
Pool leaks can be caused by several factors, which is one reason why finding a leak can be such a challenging task. Our team at Florida Leak Locators is skilled and experienced with sneaky pool leaks, and we can track down any pool leak at a business or residential pool.
Common causes of pool leaks include:
- Holes or leaks near skimmer
- Main drain malfunction
- Cracked return line
- Structural damage
- Light fixture leaks
- Broken spa-jet line
As a member of the Weston community, we work hard to troubleshoot the cause and source of pool leaks. Contact us as soon as you suspect a leak.
How Are Pool Leaks Repaired?
Given the many different locations of pool leaks, the repair process is highly customized to each customer. At Florida Leak Locators, we always look for the leak before making any guarantees about the repair process. An epoxy patch is often all that is needed, but other times the repair may be a bit more involved. Either way, we have experienced leak technicians on our team to ensure the problem is addressed properly.
Some of the most common repairs we make include:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Let’s start by finding the source of the leak, then we’ll provide the right solution to fix it.
Commercial Pool or Spa Leak Repair in Weston
Commercial pools and spas at gyms, hotels, and community developments are essential to keep customers happy. When you work with Florida Leak Locators, you get the peace of mind that your problem will be professionally resolved – which is worth every penny. The quicker a leak is repaired at your Weston business, the quicker you can improve customer satisfaction within your business.
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
Florida Leak Locators has served the greater Weston region for over two decades. We offer over 50 years of combined experience among our staff, and our team of leak technicians has unmatched skills. It is why we are the first call of many of our clients.
In addition, our team is licensed, bonded, and insured. We are serious about finding leaks and we’re ready to help. Give us a call today.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY