Relaxing and cooling off in your North Miami Beach swimming pool is a perfect way to spend the day. And with plenty of sunshine and beautiful weather, your pool likely gets a lot of use. All that fun comes to a halt, though, if your pool develops a leak. When you have a leak in your pool, there’s just one name to remember for North Miami Beach pool and spa leak detection – Florida Leak Locators.
What Causes Pool Leaks In North Miami Beach?
Some of the common signs that you have a pool or spa leak are:
- Pool or spa has a cracked or broken return line
Broken vacuum line
- Main Drain in pool or spa leaking around mud ring or the line is broken
- Skimmer has a hole, crack, broken line, or is pulling away from the pool shell
- Pool or Spa light conduit is broken or mud ring is leaking
- Leak around pool fittings
- Spa jet-line broken
- Structural or Beam cracks
While these are the most common reasons for leaks, a pool leak can also be due to the system’s plumbing. These usually require the services of a trained pool leak detection expert with experience working on pool plumbing like Florida Leak Locators.
How Are Pool Leaks Repaired?
Pool and spa leak repairs depend on the source of the leak. Our North Miami Beach experts can pinpoint any and all leaks, then set you up with the best repair plan.
Some of the most common kinds of leak repairs include:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Pool and spa leaks don’t just go away on their own – the longer you wait, the more damage the leak will cause. And, you’ll have higher water bills, too. A good North Miami Beach leak detection service, like Florida Leak Locators, accurately identifies the source of the leak and makes the right decision for fixing it.
Commercial Pool or Spa Leak Repairs in North Miami Beach
Our leak detection and repair expertise extends to commercial properties too. If your North Miami Beach commercial property has a swimming pool or spa, we can help you locate and repair any water leak that may have occurred. We understand the importance of keeping these leaks detained for both employees and customers alike. We take pride in providing quick yet thorough repairs so that all parties involved can enjoy a stress-free experience.
Pool Leak Repair Near You
You don’t have to go far to find the best North Miami Beach pool leak repair service near you.
Our professional team has 50+ years of combined pool and spa leak experience, and we put our expertise to work for you.
We are also licensed, bonded, and insured. Contact us today for a complimentary estimate for your leak detection and repair.