Pool leaks can sprout up at any time, whether you have an old or a new pool in Deerfield Beach. Leaks can occur in pools and spas for a dozen reasons, but they can all potentially waste your water and money. Since Florida Leak Locators was established in 1998, we have helped over 25,000 south Floridan customers repair pool leaks. Call us as soon as you suspect a leak.
What Causes Leaks In Deerfield Beach POOLS & SPAS?
Some of the most common areas for a leak include:
- Pool or spa has a cracked or broken return line
- Broken vacuum line
- Main Drain in pool or spa leaking around mud ring or the line is broken
- Skimmer has a hole, crack, broken line, or is pulling away from the pool shell
- Pool or Spa light conduit is broken or mud ring is leaking
- Leak around pool fittings
- Spa jet-line broken
- Structural or Beam cracks
While these are common ways to spring a leak, the biggest indicator of a leak is a higher-than-normal water bill. Give us a call as soon as you notice any of these issues.
How Are Pool Leaks Repaired?
Below are the common repairs we make:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Our team can take a close look at all leaks and determine the best course of action.
Commercial Pool or Spa Leak Repair in Deerfield Beach
Florida Leak Locators also helps business owners in Deerfield Beach. Pools and spas located on business premises attract and retain customers, it’s important to have them in working order at all times. If you’ve noticed a higher operating cost of these amenities, it’s likely you have a leak. Give us a call and we’ll find where the leak is, then have it repaired as quickly as possible.
How Do I Find A Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
Florida Leak Locators is a fully licensed and bonded company, and we have years of experience detecting pool and spa leaks. We take our business seriously, and we take your pool leaks even more seriously. Give us a call as soon as you suspect a leak.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY