A leak in your pool or spa can spell disaster if you don’t detect it – and fix it – early. A pool is a popular amenity for many Miami homes and businesses, and many get year-round use. If you notice signs of a leak in your pool or spa, call our experienced team at Florida Leak Locators immediately to assess the problem and fix it, fast.
What Causes Leaks In Miami POOLS & SPAS?
It’s natural for pool and spa water levels to fluctuate and drop, especially when the weather is hot and sunny like here in Miami. With fluctuating water levels, it may be difficult to know when you have a leak.
Common signs of a pool leak in your Miami pool are:
- Pool or spa has a cracked or broken return line
- Broken vacuum line
- Main Drain in pool or spa leaking around mud ring or the line is broken
- Skimmer has a hole, crack, broken line, or is pulling away from the pool shell
- Pool or Spa light conduit is broken or mud ring is leaking
- Leak around pool fittings
- Spa jet-line broken
- Structural or Beam cracks
While these are the most common reasons for a leak, a high water bill is the number one indicator. Our licensed leak detection experts can find and fix leaks to get your pool or spa back into working order. Choosing a reliable leak repair service like Florida Leak Locators is important if you want the problem to be fixed properly.
How Are Pool Leaks Repaired?
Pool and spa leaks are repaired depending on what caused the leak in the first place.
Some of the most common repairs are:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
The longer you wait to fix a pool leak, the more expensive it will be for you in the long run. With our expert service, we find the source of the leaks, identify all of the potential leaks, and complete repairs that last.
Commercial Pool or Spa Leak Repairs in Miami
As a business owner, the last thing you want is for your pool or spa to be unusable to your customers. You need a commercial pool and spa leak expert in Miami to find and fix the leaks right away. Thankfully, Florida Leak Locators provides this service to help keep your customers happy. Give us a call when you need help with leaks at your property.
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
You don’t need to leave Miami to find the best pool leak repair service near you.
The team at Florida Leak Locators has more than five decades of combined experience fixing leaks in pools and spas, and our customers benefit from our experience and expertise.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Contact us today for an estimate for your leak detection and repair.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY