Pool Leak Detection Experts in Lighthouse Point, Florida
Leaks are an unfortunate occurrence that happen in pools and spas. And left unrepaired, a leak can lead to an expensive water bill. If you suspect a leak, call our Lighthouse Point pool leak detection experts right away.
What Causes Pool Leaks in Lighthouse Point?
It’s common for water levels to ebb and flow in a pool. However, if you notice a sudden drop in your water levels and a spike in your water bill, you likely have a leak on your hands.
Common sources of pool leaks include:
- Structural damage
- Broken vacuum line
- Main drain leaking near mud ring
- Skimmer with holes or leaks
- Pool light leaking
- Broken return line
Remember to leave pool leak detection to trained experts. The above problems can be hard to fix on your own, and you might even be left with more costly repairs if you decide to DIY. At Florida Leak Locators, our pool leak detection and repair experts are ready to help you resolve your leak problem so that you get back to enjoying your pool.
How Are Pool Leaks Repaired?
Pool leak repairs begin with identifying where the leak is coming from. When you choose Florida Leak Locators, you’ll work with well-trained pool professionals who know what to look for when searching for a leak. Our team will conduct a detailed inspection, pinpoint the root of the leak, and create a repair plan.
Below are the common repairs we make:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Remember that time is of the essence here. It’s imperative to quickly fix pool leaks as soon as they come up.
Commercial Pool or Spa Leak Repair in Lighthouse Point
Our Lighthouse Point leak detection and repair company also serves commercial clients with pools or spas. Being business owners ourselves, we know customer satisfaction is always a priority. And that’s what we strive to help you achieve. Contact us as soon as you suspect you have a leak at your business property.
How Do I Find A Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
If you’ve been searching for a pool leak detection service in Lighthouse Point, you’ve come to the right service. Florida Leak Locators is a local, family-run business with over 50 years of combined experience detecting and repairing pool leaks in homes and businesses.
We’re licensed, bonded, and insured, and ready to help with your leak anytime.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY