What Causes Leaks In Lighthouse Point POOLS & SPAS?
It’s common for water levels to ebb and flow in a pool. However, if you notice a sudden drop in your water levels and a spike in your water bill, you likely have a leak on your hands.
Common sources of pool leaks include:
- Structural damage
- Broken vacuum line
- Main drain leaking near mud ring
- Skimmer with holes or leaks
- Pool light leaking
- Broken return line
Remember to leave pool leak detection to trained experts. The above problems can be hard to fix on your own, and you might even be left with more costly repairs if you decide to DIY. At Florida Leak Locators, our pool leak detection and repair experts are ready to help you resolve your leak problem so that you get back to enjoying your pool.
How Are Pool Leaks Repaired?
Below are the common repairs we make:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Remember that time is of the essence here. It’s imperative to quickly fix pool leaks as soon as they come up.
Commercial Pool or Spa Leak Repair in Lighthouse Point
How Do I Find A Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
We’re licensed, bonded, and insured, and ready to help with your leak anytime.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY