Pool and spa leaks in Pembroke Pines can mean sky-high water bills and a lot of trouble. Act promptly if you suspect leaks and contact the experts at Florida Leak Locators. Keep an eye on your water levels. If you notice more than a ¼ inch daily water loss you have a leak.
What Causes Leaks In Pembroke Pines POOLS & SPAS?
Pool leaks in Pembroke Pines can have many causes related to, say, a broken vacuum line or a hole in the skimmer. Rainfall and evaporation vary the water levels in your pool, and these changes are completely normal.
You might have a leak, though, if your water levels plunge quickly. Indicators of a pool or spa leak include these:
- Broken jet line, vacuum line, or light conduit
- Cracked or broken return line
- Mud ring leaks or broken lines
- Skimmer with a hole, crack, or line break, or tearing apart from the pool shell
- Pool fittings leak
- Cracks in pool or spa structure or beam
As soon as you suspect issues with these leak sources or notice a rising water bill, it’s time to call Florida Leak Locators. We’ll ensure we find the leak and take care of it.
How Are Pool Leaks Repaired?
Our process for repairing pool and spa leaks starts with our techs thoroughly inspecting the site when they arrive. Once we know where the pool is leaking from, you can get it repaired properly.
Below are the common repairs we make:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you think you are dealing with a leak.
Commercial Pool or Spa Leak Repair in Pembroke Pines
Pool and spa leaks require expert service. Fortunately, Florida Leak Locators offers services to commercial pool and spa owners in Pembroke Pines.
We want you to keep your pools and spas in great shape so your customers can enjoy them for years. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us when you suspect a leak at your Pembroke Pines business.
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
Choose Florida Leak Locators to take care of your pool leak issues in the Pembroke Pines area.
We offer more than 50 years of combined experience with detecting and repairing pool and spa leaks. We’re a local, family-run business that is licensed, bonded, and insured.
Contact us as soon as you suspect a leak.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY