Pool Leak Detection Experts in Coral Gables, Florida
Homeowners and business owners across Coral Gables, Florida, own pools or spas because of the ideal weather here. While it may be great to have a pool in your backyard, a leaking pool or spa can get expensive quickly, which is why you need to call Florida Leak Locators at the first sign of trouble. We’ll find your leak and repair it so you can get back to enjoying your pool as quickly as possible.
What Causes Pool Leaks?
One of the most challenging aspects of detecting leaks in a pool is the fact that there could be dozens of causes for a leaking pool or spa. Often the problem can be traced back to underground broken plumbing.
Some additional causes of pool or spa leaks include:
- Beam or structural cracks
- Pool fittings are starting to leak
- Skimmer is broken, or there is a hole or crack near edges
- Main drain issues, such as leaking around the mud ring
- Broken return line
Call us if these sound like conditions of your pool. Failure to make the right repairs as quickly as possible could result in a worse leak and costly water bills.
How Are Leaks Repaired?
Pool leaks are incredibly annoying and expensive because as your water level drops, your pool or spa-related expenses will increase. Florida Leak Locators puts an end to this cycle by utilizing a variety of methods to detect a leak and then repair it. From epoxy patches to permanent repairs, we work with our residential and commercial clients to create a pool leak solution that works.
Common pool leak repairs are:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Commercial Pool & Spa Leak Repair in Coral Gables
If you own a commercial business that has a pool or spa in Coral Gables, you know how an inoperable pool damages your reputation and your bottom line. Pools and spas are considered top-rated amenities in the area, so you must ensure that yours stays open for business. One small leak can quickly drive up your operating costs, but we can help you stabilize pool-related expenses with our leak detection services. Be sure to call us for leak detection and repairs as soon as you suspect issues with your pools and spas.
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
If you’ve been searching for a pool leak detection company in Coral Gables, you’ve found the right service. Florida Leak Locators offers 50 years of combined experience to residential and commercial clients. We’ve spent thousands of hours out in the field and we’re ready to help with your leak. Licensed,bonded, and fully insured. Call us as soon as you believe you have a leak.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY