If you own a pool or spa in Boynton Beach, Florida, you understand how frustrating a leak can be. Not only can it cause problems for your pool’s structure, but it can also lead to high water bills and additional expenses. If you suspect a leak in your pool or spa, call Florida Leak Locators right away.
What Causes Leaks In Boynton Beach POOLS & SPAS?
Although some water loss in your pool or spa due to evaporation and splashing is normal, significant water loss is a clear indication that you have a problem that should be addressed by a professional leak detection service.
The most common causes of pool and spa leaks include:
- Cracks in the foundation
- Broken vacuum line
- Main drain issues
- Hole, crack, or broken skimmer box
- Leaks near spa or pool fittings
- Broken spa jet-line
While these are sources of pool leaks, the most common sign of a leaking pool or spa is an increase to your water bill. Contact us as soon as possible to prevent any further damage or expenses.
How Are Pool Leaks Repaired?
Every leak is unique, and the cause of the leak heavily determines the appropriate repair measures. At Florida Leak Locators, we identify the leak’s location and cause and provide appropriate repair measures to restore your pool or spa quickly.
Common repairs we make include:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Commercial Pool & Spa Leak Repair in Boynton Beach
If you own a commercial property with a pool or spa in Boynton Beach, you understand how important it is to keep your customers happy. At Florida Leak Locators, we offer prompt commercial pool and spa leak detection services to keep your business pools and spas accessible at all times. We keep your pools and spas running properly, so you don’t have to worry about any loss of income or upset customers.
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
If you’ve been searching for a pool leak detection service in Boynton Beach, look no further. Florida Leak Locators is a locally-owned, family-run business and has over 50 years of experience in pool leak detection and repair.
We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can trust us to take care of your pool or spa. Don’t struggle with keeping pool or spa levels up; contact us today for expert help.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY