Pool Leak Detection Experts in Parkland, Florida
If you’re dealing with a leaking pool or spa in Parkland, don’t put off the issue for too long. You risk costly water bills and additional damage to your pool the longer you wait. Contact Florida Leak Locators as soon as you suspect you’ve sprung a leak.
What Causes Pool Leaks?
Pool leaks in Parkland can have many causes such as broken mud rings or light conduits. A drastic drop in your water levels is a strong indicator of a leak, but normal, slight fluctuations in water levels are not.
Common contributing factors to a leak in your pool or spa include:
- Light leaks
- Pool fittings leaks
- Cracked or broken return lines
- Skimmer issues such as a hole, crack, or broken line, or the skimmer pulling apart from the pool shell
- Broken light conduits and broken spa jet lines
- Beam or structural cracks
While these are common sources of a pool leak, a tell-tale sign is an increase in your water bill. Contact a professional pool leak detection service like Florida Leak Locators for a quick resolution of your problem.
How Are Pool Leaks Repaired?
Identifying exactly where a pool is leaking is the key to providing the right repair. Our techs will inspect the pool or spa to identify where a leak is occurring. We then draw up the plan for repairing it.
Below are the common repairs we make:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Get in touch with us today to keep your leak from getting worse.
Commercial Pool or Spa Leak Repair in Parkland
Commercial pools and spas can develop leaks and need repair too. Fortunately, Florida Leak Locators helps many types of commercial pool and spa owners in the Parkland area. We offer prompt expert service so you can keep your customers happy without any long-term closures to your pools and spas. Give us a call if you suspect a pool leak at your business property.
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
Look no further than the best residential and commercial pool leak repair company servicing Parkland, Florida Leak Locators.
We’re local and family-run, with our techs offering more than 50 years of combined experience with pool and spa leak detection and repair. We’re also licensed, bonded, and insured.
Get in touch as soon as you have a leak in your pool or spa.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY