Many homeowners rely on their pools in Wilton Manors, Florida, but a leak is all it takes to turn a leisure activity into a major expense. If you notice your pool is draining or your water bill is drastically rising, contact Florida Leak Locators right away.
What Causes Leaks In Wilton Manors POOLS & SPAS?
Pool levels can fluctuate occasionally, but if the water levels change drastically within days, there is a good chance you have a pool leak.
Common contributors to a pool or spa leak include:
- Pool or spa has a cracked or broken return line
- Broken vacuum line
- Main Drain in pool or spa leaking around mud ring or the line is broken
- Skimmer has a hole, crack, broken line, or is pulling away from the pool shell
- Pool or Spa light conduit is broken or mud ring is leaking
- Leak around pool fittings
- Spa jet-line broken
- Structural or Beam cracks
While these are common sources of a pool leak, the biggest indicator you’ll notice is a rise in your water bill. As soon as this is the case, give Florida Leak Locators a call.
How Are Pool Leaks Repaired?
Pool leaks are repaired based on the source of the leak. First we’ll need to detect where the leak is from, assess its severity and then perform the appropriate repair.
Below are the most common repairs we make:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Given the wide range of causes of pool leaks, it is essential to hire professional leak technicians to ensure any pool leak is repaired correctly.
Commercial Pool or Spa Leak Repair in Wilton Manors
We work with commercial pool and spa owners throughout Wilton Manors. You rely on your pool to be accessible as a promised amenity to your guests, so trust leak issues to a professional company that knows how to get the job done. With over 50 years of combined experience in the pool industry, our leak technicians know how to spot and repair a leak as quickly as possible. Waiting to detect a leak can lead to more costly repairs, so it is crucial to call us immediately if you suspect an issue.
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
If you are searching for a commercial or residential pool leak repair company in Wilton Manors, Florida Leak Locators can help. We bring 50 years of experience in the field detecting leaks and we’re proud to be fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Reach out to us as soon as you have a leak on your hands.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY