Pool Leak Detection Experts in Pinecrest, Florida
It doesn’t take the loss of much water to drive up the price of owning a pool or spa in Pinecrest, Florida. If you are concerned that your pool is leaking, you need to call a professional pool leak detection company like Florida Leak Locators, a specialist in this field.
What Causes Leaks in Pools & Spas?
There are a handful of different causes of pool and spa leaks. Determining the exact cause of a leak will lend itself to the proper repair.
Some common causes of pool leaks include:
- Broken vacuum line
- Leaking around pool fittings
- Structural cracks leading to leaks
- Main drain is leaking
- Skimmer has a broken line, hole, or crack
- Broken return line
If you’re experiencing issues with any of these problem areas, you’ll likely see it reflected on your water bill. Call us as soon as you believe you have a leak in your pool or spa. Once we thoroughly investigate the leak, we’ll come up with the proper repairs you need.
How Are Leaks Repaired?
Every pool leak is repaired differently because the actual repair is dependent on the cause of the leak. At Florida Leak Locators, we use several different methods to repair pool and spa leaks. In most cases, we will use a temporary epoxy patch to repair your pool and then look to a more permanent solution.
Common pool leak repairs include:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Commercial Pool & Spa Leak Repair in Pinecrest
Recreational centers, condominiums, and hotels across Pinecrest depend on their pools and spas to attract new clients. As a commercial property owner, you cannot afford for your pool or spa to be out of commission for too long. Florida Leak Locators can quickly detect any potential leaks and apply the right repairs to keep your pools and spas functional. Be sure to call us at the first sign of trouble.
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
If you’ve been looking for a pool leak detection service in Pinecrest, look no further. Florida Leak Locators is locally owned and operated with years of experience in the area. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and ready to help with your leak. Call Florida Leak Locators anytime your pool or spa springs a leak.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY