Pool leaks are not something that you should mess around with in Plantation. One small pool leak can potentially waste many gallons of water, draining your pool and your bank account. The better solution is to contact the pool leak detection technicians at Florida Leak Locators to solve the problem without any hassle.
What Causes Leaks In Plantation POOLS & SPAS?
Pool leaks can stem from a variety of things. Pool and spa leaks are difficult to detect, which is why you need Florida Leak Locators in your corner. We’ll determine the source of the leak and fix it as quickly as possible.
Some of the most common causes of leaks we see include:
- Pool or spa has a cracked or broken return line
- Broken vacuum line
- Main Drain in pool or spa leaking around mud ring or the line is broken
- Skimmer has a hole, crack, broken line, or is pulling away from the pool shell
- Pool or Spa light conduit is broken or mud ring is leaking
- Leak around pool fittings
- Spa jet-line broken
- Structural or Beam cracks
Give us a call before any of these issues lead to a high water bill.
How Are Leaks Repaired?
Pool leak repair is complicated, and there is no one-size-fits-all solution. The repair process is heavily influenced by the case of the leak. As members of the Plantation community, our team of experienced leak technicians are familiar with the unique needs of Florida pool owners.
Some common leak repairs we make include:
- Fittings Leak: Leaks near the pool’s lights, faceplates, or jets can usually be temporarily patched by applying a two-part pool epoxy
- Plumbing Leaks: These can be cracked or broken underground pipes located outside the pool shell. This requires a licensed contractor such as Florida Leak Locators, who is experienced in pinpointing leaks and pool repair, so you get it fixed properly the first time. Sometimes, the only option is to dig around the pool’s foundation to replace the section of broken pipe.
- Main Drain Leaks: Many leaks in a pool’s main drain are located in the sump itself. Applying a temporary epoxy patch can stop the leak and a more permanent repair can be done in the near future. However, if you have a broken main drain pipe many times you can plug it and turn it off at the equipment side to prevent further leaking while waiting for the repair
- Skimmer Leak: This may be patched with epoxy for a temporary fix until the skimmer can be replaced
Once we know where the pool or spa is leaking, we’ll provide the right repairs.
Commercial Pool or Spa Leak Repair in Plantation
It is very common for business owners and commercial property owners in Plantation to own pools or spas that tempt renters and guests to stay on their properties. Leaks in commercial pools or spas can therefore compromise the value of those properties quickly. Florida Leak Locators can quickly help restore commercial pools and spas back to working conditions. Call us as soon as you suspect a pool or spa leak at your business.
How Do I Find a Pool Leak Detection Service Near Me?
If you suspect you have a leak in your pool or spa in Plantation, time is of the essence. Don’t waste it attempting to find the perfect pool leak detection service. Florida Leak Locators is right here and ready to help. Family-operated and locally owned, we offer service to the greater Southern Florida area, and we know the needs of our customers.
With 50 years of combined experience, our Florida leak detection experts can get to the bottom of any leak swiftly. In addition, as a licensed, bonded, and insured company, we can prove we are serious about producing results. Call us today.
If you suspect a leak…
Schedule an appointment today!
Where to Find Us
Our Service Area
PALM BEACH COUNTY